1. It is important that all athletes inform their coaches and/or the athletic trainer of any injury either in person or through email. Athletes can send an email to Megan at email@example.com and cc their coach and parent as well. In addition, athletes are encouraged to join the training room Remind app by texting @sparts19 to 81010—where they can contact Megan.
2. ANY ATHLETE WHO SEES A DOCTOR FOR AN INJURY IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A DOCTOR’S NOTE TO THE ATHLETIC TRAINER PRIOR TO RETURNING TO ANY LEVEL OF ACTIVITY.
3. All injuries must be cleared through the athletic trainer. Coaches cannot and will not clear athletes for participation. If an athlete brings a doctor’s clearance note to the coach, they will still need to be cleared through the athletic trainer.
4. Injured and healing athletes should check in with their coach before they come to the training room so that the coaches know where they are. Until specifically told otherwise, injured athletes should return to the athletic training room for treatments each day—after informing coach where they are.
5. Skyline and the athletic training staff take head injuries very seriously. If an athlete sustains a concussion, the athletic trainer will work with the school nurse to ensure that the student-athlete safely returns to both schoolwork and athletic participation. Our full concussion protocol can be found on the athletic training website listed below.
Training Room Rules
Please see full training room rules, available on the sidebar.
About the training room
Steroids & Performance Enhancing Drugs: Make the Right Choice
Join the training room Remind! Text 81010 to @sparts19 or click below.